What is a chemical dilution system?
A Chemical Dilution System is a controlled system that takes concentrated cleaning chemicals and dilutes them with water to create a ready to use cleaning solution. These systems are used in place of purchasing ready-to-use product in bottles or buying concentrated chemicals and mixing manually.
What are the benefits of using a dilution system?
- Save Money –Dilution systems are less expensive and can be as low as a 10th of the cost of ready-to use product.
- Save Time –Having an automatic system to dispense chemicals is much quicker than manually measuring, pouring, and mixing chemicals.
- Less Inventory – Free up shelf space and $ by not having to keep multiple chemicals in your inventory
- Reduce waste – Eliminates guessing which narrows the margin for error. Different ratios of the same chemical can be used for different tasks.
- Employee safety – These systems result in more thorough cleaning. Proper proportioning means that over or under concentrated solution is not being used. These systems are also easier for training employees to use. They reduce the risk of chemical skin contact and eye damage from splash-back as well as slippery floors from spills.
Click here to speak to one of our Facilities experts to see how a dilution system could help your company save money – speak to our experts.